Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 213609
Control-clicking doesn't work right
Last modified: 2013-04-30 19:34:40 EDT
Description of problem:
Some web forms (notably Bugzilla) don't work right when viewed through a VNC
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start a VNC session
2. Start vncviewer and connect to the session
3. Start up Firefox in the session
4. Go to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
5. 'Search existing bug reports'
6. In the 'Status' list, click on 'NEW' -- others are de-selected
7. Now control-click on NEW to de-select that one as well.
Nothing happens. NEW stays selected.
Should get de-selected.
Works fine without VNC.
Created attachment 140262 [details]
I've fixed my patch for bug #188169
Patch will be included in next release of vnc (4.1.2-6)