Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 226892
Review Request: kpowersave - kde power control applet
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:56 EST
Spec URL: http://www.ausil.us/packages/kpowersave.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.ausil.us/packages/kpowersave-0.7.1-1.src.rpm
Description: power control applet for kde
* Source 0 is not available, please replace it with
* BuildRequires: desktop-file-utils is missing
* Build failed in mock, missing buildrequires: hal-devel (at least). Please test
the build in mock.
i grabbed the tarball from the ftp site but have changed the url.
build in mock
* Please remove /usr/lib/libkdeinit_kpowersave.la, it should be useless
/usr/lib/kde3/kpowersave.la is probably needed however, please keep it.
* As kpowersave ships icons in the hicolor directory, it should have "Requires:
Everything else looks OK, good job.
libkdeinit .la files are needed and kdelibs requires hicolor-icon-theme so
the requires is redundant.
Thanks for the clarification.
Review for release 2.fc6:
* RPM name is OK
* Source kpowersave-0.7.1.tar.bz2 is the same as upstream
* This is the latest version
* rpmlint looks OK
* File list looks OK
* Builds fine in mock
* Works fine
(36 automatic checks have been run by fedora-qa)
Built in devel and FC-6 thanks for the review.