Spec URL: http://feannatar.hostuju.cz/fedora/files/FC6/SPECS/xine-plugin.spec
SRPM URL: http://feannatar.hostuju.cz/fedora/files/FC6/SRPMS/xine-plugin-1.0-1.src.rpm
This is a very simple netscape/mozilla browser plugin using the xine
engine to display multimedia streams.
- embedded display on browser window
- streaming playback directly from xine engine
- playback control using keyboard
- relative paths supported
- on screen display of buffering and stream information
- playlists and references support
- loop and repeat mode
- multiple instances within the same page
Note: I am not sponsored.
Missing BuildRequires: xorg-x11-proto-devel, libX11-devel
Apart from that, it looks good.
(In reply to comment #1)
> Missing BuildRequires: xorg-x11-proto-devel, libX11-devel
> Apart from that, it looks good.
Thanks, I missed them. Fixed.
New SPEC: http://feannatar.hostuju.cz/fedora/files/FC6/SPECS/xine-plugin.spec
Review for release 2.fc6:
* RPM name is OK
* Source xine-plugin-1.0.tar.bz2 is the same as upstream
* This is the latest version
* Builds fine in mock
* rpmlint looks OK
* File list looks OK
* Works fine
Detail : the two BuildRequires you just added have been lined up with tabs
(lines 14 and 15, see rpmlint). Change them to spaces before or after importing
APPROVED. I'll sponsor you.
Thanks. I fixed the rpmlint warning and added cvsextras and fedorabugs
membership to my fedora account.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: xine-plugin
Short Description: Simple mozilla browser plugin using xine-lib engine
done (since you are the owner no need to list yourself under cc too btw)