Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 239527
Review Request: wammu - Mobile Phone Manager Frontend - Gammu GUI
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:12:04 EST
Spec URL: http://download.tuxfamily.org/lxtnow/fedora/SPECS/wammu.spec
SRPM URL: http://download.tuxfamily.org/lxtnow/temp/wammu-0.19-1.fc7.src.rpm
Wammu is mobile phone manager running on Linux,
Windows and possibly other platforms,where Gammu and wxPython works.
The communication is made by Gammu library. Currently supported features:
* complete support (can read/edit/delete/copy) for contacts, todo, calendar
* can read/create/save/send/backup smses
* sending files to phone (OBEX and Sony Ericsson phones only)
* sms composer for multi part smses
(currently only text and predefined bitmap/sound can be edited)
* display message including pictures and ringtones playback
* support for backup and import in various formats (vCard, iCalendar,...)
* export messages to mail (IMAP4, maildir and mailbox storages are supported)
* searching for phone
* translated into several languages
* rated as best on many software servers
W: wammu mixed-use-of-spaces-and-tabs (spaces: line 3, tab: line 9)
The specfile mixes use of spaces and tabs for indentation, which is a
cosmetic annoyance. Use either spaces or tabs for indentation, not both.
Files URL: http://download.tuxfamily.org/lxtnow/extras/Wammu
+ package builds in mock (development i386).
+ rpmlint is silent for SRPM and for RPM.
+ source files match upstream url
+ package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
+ specfile is properly named, is cleanly written
+ Spec file is written in American English.
+ Spec file is legible.
+ dist tag is present.
+ build root is correct.
+ license is open source-compatible.
+ License text is included in package.
+ %doc is present.
+ BuildRequires are proper.
+ %clean is present.
+ package installed properly.
+ Macro use appears rather consistent.
+ Package contains code, not content.
+ no static libraries.
+ no -devel subpackage
+ no .la files.
+ translations are available
+ Does owns the directories it creates.
+ no scriptlets present.
+ desktop file installed correctly.
+ no duplicates in %files.
+ file permissions are appropriate.
+ Requires: /usr/bin/python gammu python(abi) = 2.5 python-gammu
+ GUI app.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: wammu
Short Description: Mobile Phone Manager Frontend - Gammu GUI
Branches: FC-5 FC-6 F-7 EL-4 EL-5 Devel
imported and built
thanks to all