Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 242093
Release notes do not show up properly in i18n install
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:12:05 EST
Description of problem:
Internationalized Release Notes do not work or fail gracefully.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Fedora 7 Gold Release
Reproduced once (bug seen twice) on the same machine. Probably very reproducible
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Begin Standard Fedora 7 Install using GOLD disk or equivalent
2. To verify that the release notes are there, click on Release Notes in the
lower left hand corner, they should appear in english.
3. When prompted, pick the Dutch language translation for the installer
(Nederlands). Another language may do, although I have not tested it yet.
4. Pick a keyboard (optional, although I recommend Dvorak :P)
5. Click Versie-Informatie in the lower left hand corner to see that there are
no release notes there.
A nearly blank window appears with no release notes.
A window filled with the release notes in the dutch language, if available,
otherwise a window filled with the release notes in the english language.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 241975 ***