Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 244145
[HTS-i386-server] - Network Test given Traceback Error
Last modified: 2008-07-16 17:59:23 EDT
Description of problem:
hts network test on i386 server given traceback error.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
HTS is going to be run on "RHEL5 Server".
1. download the latest HTS, dt, lmbench, stress, mt-st packages from porkchop:
2. install HTS on both "test machine" -- stable system(i386-server) and "server
machine" -- Any other system.
# rpm -ivh hts-5.0-XX.noarch.rpm
3. start HTS server daemon on "server machine":
# hts server start
4. make the "plan" on "test machine":
# hts plan --server X.X.X.X // "X.X.X.X" is the IP addr of "server
5. run all "planned" tests on "test machine":
# hts print // list all planned tests, then run
// each of them as following
6. Run Command : hts certify --test network
7. Wait until the test is complete. Observe the result on terminal.
Network test giving traceback error
It should PASS successfully finishing test!
Additional info: Error log is attached with this bug report.
Created attachment 156955 [details]
Hts-network-traceback error log
Actually its making test PASS or FAIL, randomly, not all the time PASS or all
the time FAIL!
please attach /var/hts/results.xml
Created attachment 157734 [details]
the terminal message that shown
The results.xml not found in the specified path. I did hts clean and restarted
the test, once it finished, I chaeked in /var/hts for that file, But its not
I am attaching the terminal messeges that shown when testing complete with
traceback error! The same file for ia64, I found! and will be attached to the
bug for ia64.
Please attach a complete log of the hts commands you are running, including the
output of hts clean, hts plan, and hts certify.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 244144 ***