Description of problem:
After applying updates on 8/15/2007 and getting prompt for reboot recommended,
an exception was encountered.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
While reading gweather a prompt comes up in the foreground suggesting a reboot.
I move the prompt out of the way so I could finish with pre-interruption reading
of weather forecast.
After completing a few tasks, I click on the reboot suggested button for reboot
and get this exception generated and save it to file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Wonder why balloon does not show updates needed.
2. Notice brown ICON in upper panel, hover over it and see selection to view
3. start update
4. confirm updates and allow dependencies to be added.
5. Continue work with other applications
6. Get Reboot recommended prompt, move it out of the way, continue reading info
from other applications.
7. Go back to prompt for reboot an click reboot.
9. Get exception.
Exception encountered and system did not reboot
system to reboot as suggested by prompt and button
Created attachment 161426 [details]
Exception saved to file for reboot prompt error
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 252328 ***