Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 253811
RFE: registration tool (register-ds-admin.pl)
Last modified: 2015-12-07 11:32:28 EST
Description of problem:
1. if ldap servers are installed at the non-standard location using .inf file
(as quickinstall does), register-ds-admin.pl cannot find them.
2. there should be some way to select ldap servers not to register to the
Configuration Directory Server.
Created attachment 162024 [details]
cvs diff (adminserver)
1. Added a question if there is DS located at a non-standard place; if any ask
for the path. The question is repeated till empty input (return) is given.
2. Changed the instances data structure to hash to make the comparison easy to
check whether the path and server instance name pair is already in the hash or
3. When registering the sub DSes, it prompts for the Directory Manager
password. If empty password (return) is given, the server is not registered.
Created attachment 162025 [details]
Created attachment 172383 [details]
cvs commit message
Reviewed by Rich (Thank you!!)
Checked in into HEAD.
Same procedure as bug 247739