Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 285731
anaconda does not allow to change language and keyboard settings if no installation key is entered
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:47 EST
Description of problem:
If an Installation Number is not entered, it is impossible to navigate back and
change the language and keyboard preferences.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Installing a RHEL5 interactively in Graphical mode (not tested in text-ui).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. begin an installation (in graphical mode)
2. press "Next" using leaving the defaults
3. when asked, select "Skip entering Installation Number" and then "OK"
4. confirm by pressing "Skip"
5. once on the partitions layout selection screen, press "Back" to change the
6. you will be prompted for the installation number, which you can Skip
The partition layout selection screen is still displayed.
The keyboard selection screen is displayed regardless of having entered an
installation number, allowing the user to change the settings without having to
reboot and restart the installer to change those preferences.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 252349 ***