Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 302501
[Comps] technical error - can not submit file
Last modified: 2009-07-03 16:07:15 EDT
Description of problem:
Clicking 'submit' gets the following error.
"There was a technical error with your submission, most likely because of a
misconfiguration of the system. The administrators will look into the log files
and see what went wrong."
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. go to http://publictest5.fedora.redhat.com/submit/module/ and choose comps
2. At 'select local file', select ~/myproject/comps/ja.po
3. At 'select a destination file', select po/ja.po from dropdown menu of
'Overwrite existing file'
4. At 'write a commit message', enter 'commit test' (or something else)
5. Click 'preview'
6. Check the preview and click 'submit'
7. The above error message is displayed
At step 7, the submission failed
In 'Log of recent submits', there are some submission but can not see here;
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/comps/po/, such as fi.po, gu.po, el.po.
Thanks for fixing.
Now the submission of comps/ja.po succeeded.
The repo got this submission as well.
fi.po and gu.po submissions via transifex do not come up on there yet
Can you check this?
Is this bug still valid, or should we close the bug report?
The last commit of 25-Sep was successful.
I can't see any po files now but only pot here,
This may be different issue?
If so, let's close the bug.
Oops, this bug was fixed ages ago.
*** Bug 395191 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Mass change of component from Transifex to Website, since all our websites are handled by Transifex now.