Description of problem:
while creating a new openvpn-connection, the installation-windows
closes without warning.
This happens if:
- Entering the Connection-Name OR
- Entering the IP-Adress of the counterpart
one of both information is already entered in the gui.
The logs spit the following error:
Nov 22 21:52:50 niobe kernel: nm-vpn-properti: segfault at
00000000 eip 008cbc8e esp bfbb1ac0 error 4
Seems to be a serious bug.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- left-click NetworkManager-Icon
- configure a Openvpn-Connection
- Enter a descrprition OR
- Enter the target-ip-adress
- Enter now the other information (description or ip-adress)
- bye bye...
Steps to Reproduce:
1. see up
Created attachment 268131 [details]
same, but from another machine.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 320941 ***