Description of Problem:
When I try to build kdeadmin from src rpm, it won't build.
I was suggested to rebuild from source in order to work around bug 41859
(kpackage and gnorpm do not work)
Steps to Rrproduce:
1. rpm --rebuild kdeadmin-2.2-0.alpha1.1.src.rpm
(last few lines)
checking for Qt... libraries /usr/lib/qt-2.3.0/lib
checking if Qt compiles without flags... no
checking for moc... /usr/bin/moc
checking for rpath... yes
checking for bool... yes
configure: error: can only configure for one host and one target at a time
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.21007 (%build)
All packages are from RawHide distribution.
0.alpha2.1 works here.
Chances are you're using a broken autoconf, make sure you're using 2.13.
1. there is no 0.alpha2.1 for kdeadmin. there is kdeadmin-2.2-0.alpha1.1.src.rpm
2. on rawhide, there is autoconf-2.14.9-2.src.rpm. Do you mean this version is
broken? Should I get previous version from, say, rh7.1?
1. It is in the tree that will be rawhide the next time someone decides to
push it to ftp (and no, I can't do that)
2. Yes. 2.14.9 was an attempt to see if it breaks things or if it works
better. We've decided the former is the case and reverted it.