Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 426103
Review Request: xorg-x11-drv-wiimote - Xorg input driver for the Wiimote
Last modified: 2008-02-21 12:53:59 EST
Spec URL: http://ajax.fedoraproject.org/xorg-x11-drv-wiimote/xorg-x11-drv-wiimote.spec
SRPM URL: http://ajax.fedoraproject.org/xorg-x11-drv-wiimote/xorg-x11-drv-wiimote-0.0.1-1.fc9.src.rpm
Use your wiimote as a pointer! How awesome is that?
Note, requires libwiimote to build. See bug #426098 for that.
For some reason I couldn't convince mock to pull the fixed libwiimote package
from my local repo so I just took the lazy way out and waited until it hit rawhide.
Builds fine and rpmlint only says
xorg-x11-drv-wiimote.src: W: mixed-use-of-spaces-and-tabs
(spaces: line 3, tab: line 10)
which I don't particularly care about.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint has acceptable complaints.
* final provides and requires are sane:
xorg-x11-drv-wiimote = 0.0.1-1.fc9
* %check is not present; I can't really test this, as I have the wiimote but not
* no shared libraries are added to the regular linker search paths.
* doesn't create or own any directories
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: xorg-x11-drv-wiimote
Short Description: Xorg input driver for the Wiimote
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Built in rawhide, thanks!