Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 426468
You can't set up window selection type "follow-mouse" with delay
Last modified: 2007-12-21 12:49:56 EST
Description of problem:
If the follow-mouse is selected in Gnome you can't click the dialog box buttons
when xemacs exits.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
This is very latest standard Desktop/Developement Fedora with latest updates,
total fresh installation after hard disk formatting. The user account was
created 5 minutes ago.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Optional step, just to be sure: Create user and log in with Gnome session
2. Select Menu/Preferences/Look and Feel/Windows
3. Select the first checkbox ("Select windows...")
4. Click [close]
5. Execute: xemacs /tmp/random-file.txt
6. Type anything. DON'T click C-x C-s or C-x C-c
7. Close the xemacs window with mouse
8. Try to click "Yes" in the dialog box.
My clicks are ignored but if I don't set follow-mouse they are processed normally
I'd expect xemacs to honor my clicks always
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 244190 ***