Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 428579
Review Request: mkdst - Source repository to tarball release tool
Last modified: 2008-02-19 14:09:50 EST
Source repository and tarball release tool
Currently supports only bzr, but more VCS tools are planned.
The only nitpick I can find is that the first line of %description isn't
grammatically a sentence. But honestly, there's nothing worth complaining
* source files match upstream:
(downloaded manually since there is no permanent location yet)
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (none).
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64.
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
mkdst = 0.1-1.fc9
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.