Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 438135
s-c-boot, s-c-display, s-c-securitylevel not in the individual language translation status page...
Last modified: 2008-04-03 10:01:18 EDT
Description of problem:
Three packages are not there on the translation stistics page for any individual
language: system-config-boot, system-config-display, system-config-securitylevel.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the translation statistics page for any language
2. e.g. For Gujarati http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/gu/fedora-9
3. It doesn't show statistics for the mentioned three packages...
4. Status for these packages, doesn't fall under various category too...
http://translate.fedoraproject.org/languages/gu/various too doesn't show
statistics for these packages.
Translation statistics for these three packages doesn't show on fedora-9 or
Translation statistics for these three packages should be shown on fedora-9 or
When a module's statistics are missing from a release, it probably means that
either the module isn't shipped with the release, or the completion percentage
can't be calculated. For the first one, we try to mark these notes inside the
Website's .xml.in configuration files to remember them.
* sc-securitylevel is deprecated, replaced by system-config-firewall in F7 and
* sc-boot has i18n problems and stats aren't calculated.
* sc-date doesn't have any PO files. See bug #435094.
Maybe a FAQ entry for the above would be useful for future reference.
Closing as CANTFIX.