Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 438433
Review Request: python-toscawidgets - Web widget toolkit
Last modified: 2008-07-07 22:06:29 EDT
Spec URL: http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/packages/python-toscawidgets.spec
SRPM URL: http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/packages/python-toscawidgets-0.2-0.3.20080320svn4283.fc8.src.rpm
ToscaWidgets is a web widget toolkit for Python to aid in the creation,
packaging and distribution of common view elements normally used in the web.
ToscaWidgets is an almost complete rewrite of the widgets package bundled with
TurboGears-1.0. The rewrite's goal was to decouple the widgets package from
CherryPy and TurboGears itself to fit better with TurboGears 2.0
philosophy which is to partition it's services into independent WSGI
components for easier mainteinance and reuse in other Python web applications
This builds OK but it won't install:
root: Command failed:
# /usr/bin/yum --installroot /mock/fedora-development-x86_64/root/ install
Error: Missing Dependency: python-decorator is needed by package python-toscawidgets
Maybe it's python-decoratortools that's needed?
It requires the python-decorator package (Bug #438354), which looks to be
approved but not yet imported or built.
Ah. I'll set the dependencies correctly.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified against svn
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All directories are owned by this or other packages
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Package builds in mock fine.
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly.
* rpmlint produces no errors.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: python-toscawidgets
Short Description: Web widget toolkit
Owners: toshio lmacken
Branches: F-8 F-9 EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Toshio, has this been built?
Yes it has. The build is in testing. closing.