Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 439338
Review Request: mediawiki-StubManager - An extension meant to address 'rare events' handling
Last modified: 2008-04-09 01:18:33 EDT
Spec URL: http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/SRPMS/mediawiki-StubManager/1.2.0-1/mediawiki-StubManager.spec
SRPM URL: http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/SRPMS/mediawiki-StubManager/1.2.0-1/mediawiki-StubManager-1.2.0-1.fc8.src.rpm
Description: mediawiki-StubManager is an extension for the mediawiki package. It is required by mediawiki-HNP, which I plan to build soon. mediawiki-HNP is requested by Fedora Infrastructure.
Not much to this, it seems.
I guess the package.xml file is the only place to find the license; the code
itself carries no license info.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
mediawiki-StubManager = 1.2.0-1.fc9
mediawiki >= 1.10
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream. I'm not sure how you would go
about testing this, anyway.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Ping me when this is in rawhide and I'll review mediawiki-HNP.
Erm, forgot the rest of the bits.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: mediawiki-StubManager
Short Description: An extension meant to address 'rare events' handling
Branches: F-7 F-8
Cvsextras Commits: yes
mediawiki-StubManager-1.2.0-1.fc7 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 7
mediawiki-StubManager-1.2.0-1.fc8 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 8
mediawiki-StubManager-1.2.0-1.fc7 has been pushed to the Fedora 7 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
mediawiki-StubManager-1.2.0-1.fc8 has been pushed to the Fedora 8 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.