Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 441343
Review Request: guilt - Scripts to manage quilt-like patches on top of git
Last modified: 2008-08-02 19:40:37 EDT
Spec URL: http://sandeen.fedorapeople.org/guilt-package/guilt.spec
SRPM URL: http://sandeen.fedorapeople.org/guilt-package/guilt-0.29-1.fc8.src.rpm
Guilt allows one to use quilt functionality on top of a Git repository.
Changes are maintained as patches which are committed into Git. Commits can
be removed or reordered, and the underlying patch can be refreshed based on
changes made in the working directory. The patch directory can also be
placed under revision control, so you can have a separate history of changes
made to your patches.
F9 koji scratch build:
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (rawhide, x86_64).
* package installs properly.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
guilt = 0.29-1.fc9
* %check is present and all tests pass.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: guilt
Short Description: Scripts to manage quilt-like patches on top of git
Branches: F-8 EL-5
Cvsextras Commits: yes
Can we close this now?
We can close this now. Sorry!