Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 444984
GPG support needs work
Last modified: 2014-03-16 23:14:27 EDT
Cloning this bug for points #1 and #2 below. #3 is fixed.
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #444826 +++
Description of problem:
1) it shouldn't tell the user to restart the transaction. It should just restart it
2) when triggered from the 'review updates' screen, it hangs the update progress
thing, which needs to be manually dismissed
2) If you do right-click->Update System on the icon, the GPG key adder is never
triggered (and it isn't at all obvious how you would trigger it if you don't
know it's in the 'update review' dialog)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
-- Additional comment from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2008-05-01 06:38 EST --
1) In master it does - in fact it handles the interaction much better - but the
change is very invasive
3) Yes - I could fix this for F9 if you wish, but it'll be the same bodge as the
others. Yell if you want me to do it.
-- Additional comment from email@example.com on 2008-05-01 09:45 EST --
How invasive is invasive? As it's the first release we've shipped with PK, I'm
not concerned about the ABI. :) If nothing else, it should probably queue a
refresh so it's not waiting for the next scheduled check to tell you that
updates are still available.
Is #2 fixable as well?
Changing version to '9' as part of upcoming Fedora 9 GA.
More information and reason for this action is here:
These are all fixed in 0.2.2 which will be put into fedora updates testing
sometime soon. Cheers.