Spec URL: http://people.redhat.com/rnorwood/rpms/puritan.spec
SRPM URL: http://people.redhat.com/rnorwood/rpms/puritan-0.4-2.fc9.src.rpm
Description: Puritan is a minimal tool for constructing OLPC disk images from sources including RPM repositories and build-stream descriptions.
* Source URL is canonical
* Upstream source tarball verified
* Package name conforms to the Fedora Naming Guidelines
* Group Tag is from the official list
* Buildroot has all required elements
* All paths begin with macros
* All necessary BuildRequires listed.
* Files have appropriate permissions and owners
* Rpmlint does not find problems
* Builds fine in koji: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=769552
* Package installs and uninstalls cleanly
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: puritan
Short Description: OLPC disk image compiler
Cvsextras Commits: Yes
puritan-0.4-2.fc9 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 9
puritan-0.4-2.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update puritan'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/FEDORA-2008-7742
puritan-0.4-2.fc9 has been pushed to the Fedora 9 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.