Description of problem:
After running media check on boot.iso it is not possible to proceed with installation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. boot boot.iso
2. select "OK" and then "Test" to test media
3. press "OK" on Success screen
4. select "Continue" when asked for additional media check
5. Press "OK" on Error screen
2. media check successfully finishes
3. cd ejected
4. get Error: "The Fedora disc was not found in any of your drives. Please insert the Fedora disc and press OK to retry."
5. cd ejected and loaded again, back to error in 4.
3. no additional media test question
4. install to continue without any problem
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 375011 ***