Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 465427
Minor typo in .desktop: "OpenOffice.org .0 <app>" should be "OpenOffice.org 3.0 <app>"
Last modified: 2008-10-06 23:07:21 EDT
Created attachment 319330 [details]
Fixes the .desktop file for OO.org Writer; other .desktop files should be fixed similarly.
Description of problem:
The Name field in the various .desktop files appears to contain this typo.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Created attachment 319331 [details]
This is the correct patch, for OO.org Writer only.
Whoops, messed up on the patch submitted. This is the correct file.
This typo in other .desktop files should be fixed in a similar fashion.
Hmm, I thought I had fixed that, but I see I didn't there is a sed on "OpenOffice.org 3" before there is on one "OpenOffice.org 3.0" so the .0 never gets placed.
Fixed checked in now, should be good >= openoffice.org-3.0.0-9.2
*** Bug 465580 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Should be "OpenOffice.org Writer"
That seems to have done the trick. Thanks, Caolan! :)