Spec URL: http://hg.et.redhat.com/misc/fedora-mingw--devel/?cmd=manifest;manifest=ea00554abe8421a9f5fb4506c9e6b35983a9005e;path=/gnutls/
SRPM URL: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/mingw/fedora-9/src/SRPMS/mingw32-gnutls-2.4.2-2.fc9.src.rpm
Description: MinGW Windows GnuTLS TLS/SSL encryption library
Approved packaging guidelines for MinGW are here:
Spec URL: http://hg.et.redhat.com/cgi-bin/hg-misc.cgi/fedora-mingw--devel/file/tip/gnutls/mingw32-gnutls.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/mingw/fedora-10/src/SRPMS/mingw32-gnutls-2.4.2-3.fc10.src.rpm
Spec URL: http://hg.et.redhat.com/cgi-bin/hg-misc.cgi/fedora-mingw--devel/raw-file/tip/gnutls/mingw32-gnutls.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.annexia.org/tmp/mingw/fedora-rawhide/src/SRPMS/mingw32-gnutls-2.6.3-2.fc11.src.rpm
* Fri Jan 23 2009 Richard W.M. Jones <email@example.com> - 2.6.3-1
- Rebase to native Fedora version 2.6.3.
- Enable C++ library.
- Use find_lang macro.
- Don't build static library.
- Rebase MinGW patch to 2.6.3.
- +BR mingw32-dlfcn.
- +BR mingw32-readline.
- Force rebuild of libtool.
Review done on:
You should be sure to update this to 2.6.4 before you commit to rawhide.
== REVIEW ==
- rpmlint checks return nothing
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets MinGW packaging guidelines
- same patch and configure opts as normal package
- license (GPLv3+ and LGPLv2+) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- modified tarball okay
- package compiles on devel (x86_64)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- locales handled properly
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
It feels odd for these packages to not have proper -devel packages, but I suppose that is just how MinGW is.
Thanks for reviewing this. I will prepare a 2.6.4 package before
uploading (in fact, now).
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: mingw32-gnutls
Short Description: MinGW GnuTLS TLS/SSL encryption library
Owners: rjones berrange
Branches: F-10 EL-5
mingw32-gnutls-2.6.4-1.fc10 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 10.
mingw32-gnutls-2.6.4-1.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.