Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 484842
Window List cannot restore window to current workspace
Last modified: 2010-01-05 21:02:19 EST
Description of problem:
Window List cannot restore the windows in another workspace
to current workspace.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. make sure there is a window list on the panel.
2. set the properties of the Window List by right click on the
left part of the window list and choose 'Preferences'.
3. set 'Window list content' to 'show windows from all workspaces'.
4. set 'restoring minimized windows' to 'restore to current workspace'
5. open gedit in workspace 2, minimize gedit. and go to worspace 1.
6. left click the icon of gedit in the window list on the panel.
the program (gedit) cannot be restored. the lable (or icon) of program,
which is in the window list, just blinks.
the program (gedit) can be restored in the current workspace.
*** Bug 484172 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 11 development cycle.
Changing version to '11'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 377691 ***