Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 489386
Scrollbars in nautilus sometimes disappear
Last modified: 2015-03-03 17:40:01 EST
Scrollbars in nautilus sometimes disappear when working with tabs in Icon View mode.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open some folder in nautilus with scrollbars.
2. Open a new tab with this folder.
3. Switch to the first tab. There aren`t any scrollbars anymore.
4. Press F5 - they will appear again.
5. Switch to another tab. There aren`t any scrollbars anymore.
This bug was already fixed in upstream SVN and Ubuntu Intrepid Proposed updates.
*** Bug 493536 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
nautilus-2.24.2-4.fc10 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 10.
nautilus-2.24.2-4.fc10 has been pushed to the Fedora 10 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.