Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 490788
no manual mount points settable
Last modified: 2009-04-03 19:16:51 EDT
Description of problem:
- no manual mountpoints setable
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- boot.iso / pyparted-2.0.5-1.fc11.i586.rpm (rawhide tree 17.03.2009)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. boot with boot.iso
2. during partitioning choose manual
3. del all old partitions, choose a prim. boot part..
a swap and a root partition in an LVM
- mount point "/" not settable
- no (visible) trace
- a hint " you have not defined a root / partition ..."
maybe related to
Q.: could it be that pyparted from KOJI isn't pushed since a week ?
rawhide tree: pyparted-2.0.5-1.fc11.i586.rpm
if I install in an VM in text mode an analogous error happens, but see also the input field reaches out the VM screen (attached screenshot)
Created attachment 335637 [details]
install in text mode in a VM
please see also:
Unable to reproduce with rawhide as of 03-Apr-2009.