Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 500250
Cannot create 4 primary partitions - "not enought free space on disk"
Last modified: 2009-07-17 16:51:05 EDT
Created attachment 343507 [details]
error creating swap
Description of problem:
Cannot create 4 primary partitions on disk.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Linux localhost.localdomain 184.108.40.206-102.fc11.i586 #1 SMP Mon Apr 20 15:18:57 EDT 2009 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux
fedora 11 preview livecd (gnome)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Delete all partitions on a 160 gb drive.
2. Create a /boot partition with size 200, fs = ext3, primary flag.
3. Create a / partition with size 20000, ext4 fs, primary flag.
4. Create a /home partition with size 130000, ext4 fs, primary flag.
5. Try to create swap on rest space -> see screenshot.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 11 development cycle.
Changing version to '11'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
Please attach /tmp/storage.log to this bug report. Thanks.
I can confirm this bug on Fedora 11 DVD x86_64.
Created attachment 347551 [details]
Duping this to a future bug that's already been worked on, since we have a patch for it.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 505269 ***