Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 510584
Review Request: openssl-ibmca - A dynamic OpenSSL engine for IBMCA
Last modified: 2009-07-14 01:59:02 EDT
Spec URL: http://fedora.danny.cz/s390/openssl-ibmca.spec
SRPM URL: http://fedora.danny.cz/s390/openssl-ibmca-1.0.0-1.fc11.src.rpm
A dynamic OpenSSL engine for IBMCA crypto hardware on IBM zSeries machines.
Koji scratch build:
I cannot seem to make any text-mode browser download the rpms from that koji link so that I can look at them. They always fail due to certificate issues. Do you have a trick for doing that, or could you fix the certificate issues?
Can you try http://s390.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=83198 (s/https/http/)? The downloads work for me from elinks.
Yes, that works. Can't believe I didn't think of it myself.
rpmlint is silent and according to the build logs this builds fine.
* source files match upstream. sha256sum:
* package meets naming and versioning guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* summary is OK.
* description is OK.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is OK.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible.
* license text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* compiler flags are appropriate.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in koji.
* debuginfo package looks complete.
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
openssl-ibmca = 1.0.0-1.fc11
openssl-ibmca(s390-64) = 1.0.0-1.fc11
openssl >= 0.9.8
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no generically named files
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -doc subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no static libraries.
* no libtool .la files.
The package review process needs reviewers! If you haven't done any package
reviews recently, please consider doing one.
Thanks for the review.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: openssl-ibmca
Short Description: A dynamic OpenSSL engine for IBMCA
imported and built