Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 511221
New upstream version: 1.2.6
Last modified: 2013-03-13 01:45:42 EDT
Download location can be found at:
1.2.6 - 2009/07/13
- Restore the soversion major to the value of 1.2.4 because ABI didn't change.
- Bug 11547: unportable test construct. (Thomas Klausner)
- Fix typos in wvWare's help message.
- Fix a few mis-matched wvMalloc/malloc/wvFree/free combinations. Use glib to allocate and free all of our memory.
- Bug 9355: a NULL pointer was causing a crash.
- Bug 9705: Default font alignment in paragraph was incorrect.
- Bug 10125: Crash in the PAP handling. (Hubert Figuiere)
- Fix a memory leak in wvRTF. (Hubert Figuiere)
- Bug 12034: Fix a huge performance issue while loading images. (Robert Wilhelm)
- Fix invalid writes in wvConfig.c (Hubert Figuiere)
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 12 development cycle.
Changing version to '12'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
wv-1.2.6-1.fc12 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 12.
wv-1.2.6-1.fc12 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
su -c 'yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update wv'. You can provide feedback for this update here: http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F12/FEDORA-2009-12347
wv-1.2.6-1.fc12 has been pushed to the Fedora 12 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.