Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 511280
Review Request: comoonics-cdsl-py - Cdsl tools written in python to manage cdsl (base on the open-sharedroot)
Last modified: 2010-08-03 09:36:56 EDT
Spec URL: http://www.open-sharedroot.org/development/comoonics-cdsl-py/comoonics-cdsl-py.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.open-sharedroot.org/development/comoonics-cdsl-py/comoonics-cdsl-py-0-2-15-src.rpm/view
Python libraries for managing cdsl environments base on the open-sharedroot concept.
You can create, delete, validate cdsls with different commands.
This library is required for the open-sharedroot feature:
It depends on comoonics-base-py. See bugzilla .
This is my first package. Therefore I need a sponsor. Thanks !!
Let's handle the sponsoring part in bug #511277 as it blocks this one.
Find updated rpms as descibed in comoonics-base-py bug (#511276) here:
The text/file content type for *.spec files will be changed in the following
Regards and let me know what you think
I will have a look at this.
Things checked so far:
- GOOD: rpmlint run on doesn't flag errors/warnings
- GOOD: package name according to guidelines
- GOOD: spec file named properly
- GOOD: package meets packaging guidelines
- GOOD: licensed according to licensing guidelines
- GOOD: license in spec file matches license in package
- GOOD: license shipped as documentation
- GOOD: the spec file is written in American English
- GOOD: the spec file is legible
- GOOD: sources used to build the package match upstream source
- GOOD: builds in mock for x86_64/Rawhide
- GOOD: all build dependencies listed
The remaining requirements have also been checked:
- PASS: doesn't ship locale files
- PASS: no libraries shipped
- GOOD: package is not relocatable
- GOOD: all shipped directories owned by package, direct dependency or
- GOOD: no duplicates in %files
- GOOD: permissions on files are set properly
- GOOD: package has a %clean section
- GOOD: package uses macros consistently
- GOOD: the package contains code, not content
- PASS: no large documentation files
- GOOD: %doc doesn't affect runtime
- PASS: no header files
- PASS: no static libraries
- PASS: no pkgconfig files
- PASS: no libraries included
- PASS: no devel package
- GOOD: no *.la libtool archives
- PASS: no desktop file
- GOOD: doesn't own files or directories owned by other packages
- GOOD: build root is cleaned at the beginning of %install
- GOOD: all file names are valid UTF-8
I concur with Frank's review. This package is APPROVED.
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: comoonics-cdsl-py
Short Description: Comoonics cdsl utilities and library written in Python
Owners: elcody02 markhla
Closing this review ticket (Marc, that would have been your job ;-).