Created attachment 358822 [details]
Description of problem:
Switching between elements by keyboard on partitioning dialog is in reverse order
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. run instalation of rawhide
2. proceed to partitioning dialog and select "Create custom layout"
3. Click on "NEW". New partition dialog is displayed
4. Click on "Fixed size" in "Additional Size Options" box
5. Try to go to another option by touching down/up arrows
Switching between elements is in reverse order.
Options should be changed according to arrows.
The issue is still present in latest RHEL6 tree, which is
Anaconda version 12.15.
*** Bug 526753 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Retested on latest tree (RHEL6.0-20091021.0). The issue is still visible
This was a pretty weird bug, but it will be fixed in the next build of anaconda for Rawhide. If you require this in F12, you'll need to make it an F12Blocker.