Description of problem:
Trying to change encryption status of partition ends with error message: The mount point "" is in use. Please pick another.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start the installation of latest rawhide
2. proceed to partitioning dialog and select "Create custom layout"
3. Create new partition with mount point (for example /, /boot, /home).
4. Edit the partition - select "Encrypt" and click OK.
5. Edit the partition again - deselect "Encrypt" and click OK.
Error message displayed:
Mount point in use
The mount point "/home" is in use. Please pick another.
There should be no such message.
Happens only when "Encrypt" field is selected/deselected. "Force to be a primary partition" and other are not affected by this behaviour.
*** Bug 527991 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The workaround for now seems to be either ...
1) remove the partition, and create a new one to match the parameters you need.
2) Or, supply a temporary mount point (aka '/opt/foo'), click OK, then reedit that partition supplying the original mount point
Adding to F12Blocker so this doesn't fall off the radar.
Will be fixed in anaconda-12.36-1.
Tested fix as an updates.img on top of anaconda-12.35-1 (http://dlehman.fedorapeople.org/updates-jlaska.img). Was unable to reproduce the reported problem. Will retest with anaconda-12.26.
Tested and confirmed in anaconda-12.37