Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Download Fedora 12 beta from http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/12-Beta/Live/x86_64/F12-Beta-x86_64-Live-KDE.iso
2. Copy the live cd onto a USB drive
3. Start the live cd image after reboot
4. Once KDE appears, click on install to install the image on to the hard drive
5. Select US English as Language preference, (generates a SELinux alert, attached the alert report below)
6. Accept the default network name
7. Set timezone to Asia/Kolkata
8. Enter root password.
9. In the hard drive partitioning screen, from the drop down box, select "Create Custom Layout" and click on Next.
Throws a exception. Cannot proceed with the install.
The installer screen shows the hard disk partitions and allows me to edit the partitions.
Proc : intel core 2 duo
Ram : 2GB DDR2
Arch : x86_64.
Smolt profile id http://www.smolts.org/client/show/pub_49dceda2-112f-478c-8345-14ae4c2828fc
Created attachment 365612 [details]
Selinux error when installing live image
Created attachment 365613 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 517260 ***