Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 53162
KDE Base and various apps
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:36:50 EDT
Description of Problem:
Hmm I seem to be having problems with several hosts and konqueror in the
latest RPMS (2.2-9?). The following hosts are reported to be not found
half the time.
There were a couple of others but I didnt write them down. What happens
is that I will click on a link.. KDE will report host not found,
sometimes if I click again or do a 'host <name of host>' the IP address
will show up and work. Othertimes it will still report that the hostname
What I can I do to pin this down further...
Other KDE problems
10:kdebase error: unpacking of archive failed on file
/usr/share/config/kdm: cpio: rename failed - Is a directory
I think there wasnt a symbolic link there originally. I used the kdm
configurator and it created the directory. This may be just a
upgrade2upgrade problem.. but wanted to post it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
50% on the konqueror links
Can't reproduce the hostname part.
The other part is a duplicate of bug 52769.