Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 546074
"Repositories Associated With This Content Provider" table displays totals, but fails to list actual Repos.
Last modified: 2010-03-26 10:58:36 EDT
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create RHN Content Provider, "Foobar CP"
2. Import two Repos from this CP
3. From global CP view, click the name of your CP ("Foobar CP")
4. Scroll down to "Repositories Associated With This Content Provider" table; observe
5. Import another Repo and return to the CP's view; Once again observe "Repositories Associated With This Content Provider" table.
Table is blank; the number does appear to get incremented, but the actual repos do not appear.
* Table population or table removal(?)
Haven't looked to see if this is broken outside the RHN CP stuff.
validated that this is a separate bug from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=537236
Fixed in this commit