Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 591246
Editing an alert condition will destroy all the alert notification settings
Last modified: 2014-11-09 17:50:53 EST
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an alert on the platform, set the condition to "System Load > 0.1% of Max Value "
2. Add one email alert notification
3. Save the alert and go back to the platform's alert definition page
4. Click on the alert link and "Edit" the Condition Set
5. Without even changing anything, save the conditions
The Notifications actions section shows "Sender Info: 0 notifications exist for this alert definition"
The Notifications actions section shows "Sender Info: 1 notifications exist for this alert definition"
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 590575 ***