Description of problem:
Alert notification set for an alert, is removed automatically when the alert condition is modified.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to JBoss AS Resource -> Alert -> Create New Alert Definition.
2. Provide the Alert definition name and set the condition for JVM free memory less than 500.0B and click Ok.
3. Edit the Alert Notification. Add New -> Direct Email -> give receiver's email id. Click Save and back to Resource Alert Definition.
4. Edit the condition set to change the JVM free memory from 500 to 800 and click ok.
5. Check the Alert Notification.
Alert notification created in step 3 is removed automatically.
Alert notification should not be removed if alert condition is modified.
*** Bug 591246 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
While I was testing with new build (Build# 154 Version 2.4 Snapshot). The issue seem to have gone.
Marking this bug verified.
Mass-closure of verified bugs against JON.