Bugzilla will be upgraded to version 5.0 on December 2, 2018. The outage period for the upgrade will start at 0:00 UTC and have a duration of 12 hours
Bug 591319 - Review Request: maven-clean-plugin - Maven Clean Plugin
Review Request: maven-clean-plugin - Maven Clean Plugin
Status: CLOSED RAWHIDE
Product: Fedora
Classification: Fedora
Component: Package Review (Show other bugs)
rawhide
All Linux
medium Severity medium
: ---
: ---
Assigned To: Jeff Johnston
Fedora Extras Quality Assurance
:
Depends On:
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2010-05-11 17:18 EDT by Alexander Kurtakov
Modified: 2010-05-14 10:19 EDT (History)
3 users (show)

See Also:
Fixed In Version:
Doc Type: Bug Fix
Doc Text:
Story Points: ---
Clone Of:
Environment:
Last Closed: 2010-05-14 10:19:17 EDT
Type: ---
Regression: ---
Mount Type: ---
Documentation: ---
CRM:
Verified Versions:
Category: ---
oVirt Team: ---
RHEL 7.3 requirements from Atomic Host:
Cloudforms Team: ---
jjohnstn: fedora‑review+
dennis: fedora‑cvs+


Attachments (Terms of Use)

  None (edit)
Description Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-11 17:18:55 EDT
Spec URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin.spec
SRPM URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-1.fc13.src.rpm
Description: The Maven Clean Plugin is a plugin that removes files generated at build-time in a project's directory.
Comment 1 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-11 17:19:41 EDT
Notes about this package:
- It builds successfully in koji against the dist-f14-maven221
target: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2181369
Comment 2 Jeff Johnston 2010-05-12 12:36:14 EDT
Missing:

Requires:       jpackage-utils
Requires:       java
Requires(post):       jpackage-utils
Requires(postun):     jpackage-utils

Please fix or comment on warnings/errors below.

bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin
(none): E: no installed packages by name maven-clean-plugin
0 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.

bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: E: description-line-too-long C The Maven Clean Plugin is a plugin that removes files generated at build-time in a project's directory.
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: unexpanded-macro Provides maven2-plugin-clean = %{epoch}:2.4.1-1.fc14 %{epoch}
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: no-documentation
maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: non-conffile-in-etc /etc/maven/fragments/maven-clean-plugin
1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 1 errors, 3 warnings.

bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-javadoc-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.
Comment 3 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-12 16:36:33 EDT
(In reply to comment #2)
> Missing:
> 
> Requires:       jpackage-utils
> Requires:       java
> Requires(post):       jpackage-utils
> Requires(postun):     jpackage-utils
Fixed.


> 
> Please fix or comment on warnings/errors below.
> 
> bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin
> (none): E: no installed packages by name maven-clean-plugin
> 0 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.
> 
> bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: E: description-line-too-long C The Maven Clean
> Plugin is a plugin that removes files generated at build-time in a project's
> directory.
Fixed.

> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: unexpanded-macro Provides maven2-plugin-clean =
> %{epoch}:2.4.1-1.fc14 %{epoch}
Fixed.

> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: no-documentation
No documentation available.

> maven-clean-plugin.noarch: W: non-conffile-in-etc
> /etc/maven/fragments/maven-clean-plugin
False positive.

> 1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 1 errors, 3 warnings.
> 
> bash $ rpmlint maven-clean-plugin-javadoc-2.4.1-1.fc14.noarch.rpm 
> 1 packages and 0 specfiles checked; 0 errors, 0 warnings.    

New sources:
Spec URL: http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin.spec
SRPM URL:
http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/maven-clean-plugin-2.4.1-2.fc13.src.rpm
Comment 4 Jeff Johnston 2010-05-12 17:16:02 EDT
Approved.
Comment 5 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-12 17:17:57 EDT
New Package CVS Request
=======================
Package Name: maven-plugin-clean
Short Description: Maven Clean Plugin
Owners: akurtakov
Branches: 
InitialCC:
Comment 6 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-12 17:19:17 EDT
Please ignore previous vrequest

New Package CVS Request
=======================
Package Name: maven-clean-plugin
Short Description: Maven Clean Plugin
Owners: akurtakov
Branches: 
InitialCC:
Comment 7 Dennis Gilmore 2010-05-13 18:29:12 EDT
CVS Done
Comment 8 Alexander Kurtakov 2010-05-14 10:19:17 EDT
Built in rawhide.
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=173430

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.