Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 595728
Complete submission interface
Last modified: 2010-10-20 07:32:31 EDT
* Work out user identity
* Use new qmf interfaces
* Validate extended attributes and transmit type information
* Add universe field
* User identity is not worked out AFAIU, Condor has to be configured with
QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = TRUE
* That probably works (no user-visible change, if you can point me to
the commit, I can review - e.g. SVN rev. 4038 seems to be one such).
* The validation is not so perfect yet (e.g. " " (i.e. space) can be
supplied as an argument to Requirements field).
* Universe field is there.
Responses by point.
* By work out user identity, I was referring to something smaller in scope than solving qmf auth issues in general. I consider this one completed. Of course, you're correct about the needed configuration.
* No need to verify this one.
* Empty string validation is fixed in revision 4231.
Verified using cumin-0.1.4219-1.el5