abrt 1.1.0 detected a crash.
Attached file: backtrace
reason: Process /usr/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
This is probably not easily reproducable :-/ But here is what I did:
* log on without network cable plugged in
* start firefox, evolution, pino, empathy and virtualbox
* noticed that the network cable was not plugged in, and plugged it in
* evolution becomes irresponsible (maybe due to a problem in evolution-mapi)
* I was to lazy to just kill the evolution processes, so I logged out and in again
* I got the report that gnome-settings-daemons had crashed; I didn't even notice it.
Created attachment 417494 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 611580 ***