Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 598683
Fedora 13 installer cannot recognise external DVD it booted from
Last modified: 2013-01-10 00:59:25 EST
Description of problem:
When trying to install Fedora 13 with DVD via external DVD USB connected drive, the installer cannot find the drive from with it booted from, thus cannot find the image files it needs to continue.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Burn DVD
2. connect external USB DVD drive
3. Stick DVD in drive and boot machine from USB drive
4. Wait for installer to load
5. Proceed through Language and keyboard type
6. See error "cannot find image file"
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 598055 ***