Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 603859
Add package: iwl6050-firmware - Firmware for Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 6050 Series Adapters
Last modified: 2010-06-15 11:57:50 EDT
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #601771 +++
Spec URL: http://linville.fedorapeople.org/iwl6050-firmware.spec
SRPM URL: http://linville.fedorapeople.org/iwl6050-firmware-18.104.22.168-1.fc14.src.rpm
This package contains the firmware required by the iwlagn driver
for Linux to support the iwl6050 hardware. Usage of the firmware
is subject to the terms and conditions contained inside the provided
LICENSE file. Please read it carefully.
--- Additional comment from email@example.com on 2010-06-08 13:06:33 EDT ---
Well, it appears to just be s/6000/6050/ on the iwl6000-firmware package. But still, for completeness sake...
- Package meets naming and packaging guidelines - ok
- Spec file matches base package name. - ok
- Spec has consistant macro usage. - ok
- Meets Packaging Guidelines. - ok
- License - standard firmware license
- License field in spec matches - "Redistributable, no modification permitted"
- License file included in package - ok
- Spec in American English - ok
- Spec is legible. - ok
- Sources match upstream md5sum:
- Package needs ExcludeArch - N/A
- BuildRequires correct - OK
- Spec handles locales/find_lang - N/A
- Package is relocatable and has a reason to be. - N/A
- Package has %defattr and permissions on files is good. - OK
- Package has a correct %clean section. - OK
- Package has correct buildroot - OK
- Package is code or permissible content. - oK
- Doc subpackage needed/used. - N/A
- Packages %doc files don't affect runtime. - N/A
- Package compiles and builds on at least one arch. - OK (tested x86_64)
- Package has no duplicate files in %files. - OK
- Package doesn't own any directories other packages own. - OK
- Package owns all the directories it creates. -OK
- No rpmlint output. - ***
iwl6050-firmware.noarch: W: spurious-executable-perm /usr/share/doc/iwl6050-firmware-22.214.171.124/README
iwl6050-firmware.noarch: W: spurious-executable-perm /usr/share/doc/iwl6050-firmware-126.96.36.199/LICENSE
That can be fixed, but it's not critical.
- final provides and requires are sane: - OK
- Should build in mock. - didn't try
- Should build on all supported archs - didn't try
- Should function as described. - OK (tested with 6250 part)
- Should have dist tag - OK
- Should package latest version - OK
APPROVED. Feel free to fix the docs perms.
--- Additional comment from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2010-06-08 13:25:10 EDT ---
New Package CVS Request
Package Name: iwl6050-firmware
Short Description: Firmware for Intel(R) Wireless WiFi Link 6050 Series Adapters
Branches: F-12 F-13
--- Additional comment from email@example.com on 2010-06-11 00:54:52 EDT ---
CVS done (by process-cvs-requests.py).
iwl6050-firmware-188.8.131.52-2.fc13 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 13.
iwl6050-firmware-184.108.40.206-2.fc13 has been pushed to the Fedora 13 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.