Description of problem:
I try "Automatic Download Printer Driver" on KDE desktop.
But the result is not works.
Maybe https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=616281 is system-config-printer's probrem.
But I could not reach which component has probrems.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Fedora 12 KDE desktop
- Regist Printer Driver repository and gpg key below.
- Power on the Printer, then USB cable plugs to PC.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Edit the yum repository setting file.
# vi /etc/yum.repos.d/lsb.repo
2. Get and register the gpg key.
# wget https://linux.avasys.jp/drivers/lsb/epson-inkjet/key/pubkey.asc
# rpm --import pubkey.asc
3. Turn on the Printer and Plugs the Printer's USB cable to the PC.
Printer Driver was not downloaded and installed.
When printer is plugged, it should be download the driver.
Then it will install.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 616281 ***