Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 620297
Failed to enter stage2 in Anaconda
Last modified: 2010-08-02 03:49:15 EDT
Created attachment 435945 [details]
error info about failing to enter stage2
Description of problem:
When I install in method of http using command "repo=http://...", it failed to enter stage2 in anaconda with error description "IOError: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig-32.h(No such file or directory)"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Boot from CDROM: Fedora-14-alpha-tc1-i386-boot.iso
IOError: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/include/python2.7/pyconfig-32.h(No such file or directory)
1. Anaconda uses the package repository from the HTTP server provided.
2. Install completes successfully
3. Package errors (install.log) should not occur
4. System boots successfully
Reproduced in F14-alpha.tc1-x86_64-boot.iso with anaconda 14.12.
1. Boot the system
2. Error occurred before accessing anaconda stage2
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 620274 ***