abrt 1.1.1 detected a crash.
Attached file: backtrace
cmdline: python /usr/bin/hp-toolbox
reason: Process /usr/bin/python was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
release: Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
1. After setting up HP 6500 Wireless multifunction printer using hp-setup at root to add the fax option that setup via normal admin interface didn't add, tried printing to fax device.
2. Fax job just sat in queue doing nothing.
3. Tried to manually send, via hp-sendfax, just a cover page with some cut and pasted notes in the comments section to my own number (just to see if the printer would pick up the phone and call itself to try to send).
4. It send the job to the queue again which just sat there but the hp-sendfax crashed which triggered abrt. The fax jopb remained in the queue and I could redirect it to the normal printer queue to print.
How to reproduce
1. Failed to print to fax as normal user with HP 6500 after setting up with hp-setup ar root
2. Tried to print a cover page using hp-sendfax as normal user
3. hp-sendfax crashed and left fax job in CUPS queue
Created attachment 436988 [details]
Printer can fax manually by using it independently of computer.
Backtrace is similar to the one from bug #600932.
Yes. As HPLIP is known to use D-Bus from two threads (which it cannot), this is likely to be the same cause.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 600932 ***