Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 7071
When I logout from KDE with Netscape running, KDE freezes
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:52 EDT
1. I'm connected to the network and the Netscape is running.
2. I click on logout
3. KDE displays the message "loging out" and freezes for ever.
4. I have to press Ctrl+Alt+F2 to open a new terminal.
5. killall -9 X
NOTE: I'm running in the level 5 (inittab).
Can't reproduce this - please give me some more information:
- What X server are you using?
- Did you update your netscape package? Are you using Communicator
See also bug #11813