From the release notes
* New cleaner settings dialog with preview on theme change.
* Only initialize the close timeout when all notifications are closed
* Fix race with window becoming invalid (bug #7643).
* Fix typo in invalid markup escaping (bug #7773).
* Fix PATH_MAX beeing undefined on HURD (bug #7528).
* Rename dbus service file to avoid conflicts (bug #7335).
* Allow installation of the helpers in a custom location.
* Updated translations: Arabic, Basque, Brazilian, Castillan, Chinese,
Danish, Flemish, Galician, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese,
Romanian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
I am aware of the release because I do follow the Xfce lists, too. If you want to speed up things, join us as a packager.
If you sponsor me ;-)
Sure, I will if you submit good packages and do some good reviews.
For the record:
Xfce #7335 was already fixed in 0.1.0-2
Xfce #7643 was fixed in 0.2.1-3
Xfce #7528 does not affect Fedora
Xfce #7773 is more a problem with clients abusing the notification spec rather
than a bug in the server.
This only leaves Xfce #7467, so I am not sure if I will push this update to all
xfce4-notifyd-0.2.2-1.fc15 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 15.
xfce4-notifyd-0.2.2-1.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 16 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing xfce4-notifyd-0.2.2-1.fc16'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
xfce4-notifyd-0.2.2-1.fc15 has been pushed to the Fedora 15 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
xfce4-notifyd-0.2.2-1.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.