Description of problem:
In the Changeset History view, user can click one of the other user-created environments to view changesets that exist there. However, trying to click Locker fails to take user back to that view.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new environment, "Dev", in ACME_Corporation
2. Content Management > Promotions.
3. Create a new changeset ("TestChangeset") and promote it to dev
4. Content Management > Changeset History; note that default environment is locker
5. Click "Dev" in the Environment path UI element, observing the correct promotion of your TestChangeset
6. Click Locker in the Environnment path UI element.
Locker never changes color
User cannot click through locker
User should be able to nav to Locker just like any other env.
Note: workaround is to simply do Content Management > Changeset History again, but that's still disjointed. User should be able to traverse the environment paths.
you should never end up in the locker for changesets ...
This is now fixed in master : 01d22151a351ab75f68482c72e226f1abef41610
You should never be taken to locker on this page, except if locker is the only environment (and nothing would show up anyways).
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist