Description of problem:
When i test Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/Release_Notes/trunk/6.2, I notice that python client has a issue with pot file named 6.2_Release_Notes.pot. After pushing to server, I look through the project on zanata server, i found that the file name changed to 6. Then, i check the source code, i found that i split the file name with dot and presume that first part is the file name and rest part is the suffix of the file name. But for pot file 6.2_Release_Notes.pot, this processing is definitive wrong.
I have commit a change 74e749a to git-hub to fix this issue, please use that commit to verify it.
*** Bug 751648 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
VERIFIED with 1.3.4